Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Does anybody have Bitty Baby's Travel Activity Book Set?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="royalblue"> I ordered that set with the code, and to be quite honest i was disappointed !! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    There are activity books, and a postcard "book", but NO crayons or pencils. The books really arent of high quality; i opened one of them and the spine immediately "came away" from the pages - the "write on" (write on/wipe off) type book is really quite pathetic and i honestly dont know WHAT age they were intending these books for !!

    The postcards are meant to be written on and sent (so they have to be the age that they can actually write); another activity book says "circle" the items you can see with pictures that i think would suit a 3 yr old; so all in all i PERSONALLY was very disappointed with this set.

    I would love to hear what other people think of it though ... </font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Aussiemum for this review. I almost purchased it, but decided against it at the last minute. I think I was drawn to it because of the yellow signature Bitty design. I just LOVE the Bitty color scheme. Other than that, it didn't seem to have anything that would capture my three year old's attention for very long.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="royalblue">After i posted i went and took another look at it - and got even MORE disappointed .. [img]frown.gif[/img] One of the books has STENCILS that you can trace and make pictures of the bitty animals....THIS even looks hard for ME to be able to do without actually ruining the page with the stensils on it....I would really like to know the age group they were targeting this at ?? [img]eek.gif[/img] </font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, thanks so much for the Review. I was seriously considering it before I read what you had to say about it. I kind of liked the little suitcase, thinking maybe dd could put some doll stuff in it for vacation, but I've already got two doll suitcases coming (the mini ones), so I'll just be happy with those.

    I'm going to (I hope) Code some of the Puzzle books for oldest dd and I was trying to think of some sort of activity books for younger dd.

    I wonder if that little Angelina set might be good...you know that one on the actual Angelina page that is called Angelina's Tea Party or something like that? Does anyone know if that one is any good?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Aunt Cornelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    363
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    In my search for more Code items to buy (I am OBSESSED! LOL!), I noticed Bitty Baby's Travel Book set with little suitcase in the Sale section.

    Is this any good? It's kind of high priced. I was wondering if it's just for very little girls or would a 6 year old still enjoy the activity books?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •